Property owners in Denver, CO, trust Colorado Pavement Solutions for expert asphalt patching services. Our commitment to quality and reliability ensures that your parking lots, driveways, and other paved areas are in excellent hands.
What is asphalt patching?
This targeted pavement repair method addresses localized damage or deterioration on parking lots, walkways, driveways, and other paved surfaces by removing and replacing the asphalt only in the damaged area, creating a patch that matches the level of the existing paved surface. It is recommended for minor issues such as cracks, potholes, or surface irregularities.
How Patching Can Prolong Your Asphalt’s Lifespan
This common pavement repair method aims to take care of potholes, cracking, surface irregularities, and more without having to pave over the whole area. Here are the benefits of this repair service:
- Improved Appearance: Asphalt patching restores a smooth and uniform surface, enhancing the overall look of your property.
- Cost-Efficiency: Addressing minor issues through patching is a cost-effective solution, preventing the need for more extensive (and expensive!) repairs across the whole surface.
- Enhanced Drivability: Patched areas offer a smoother and safer driving surface, ensuring a comfortable experience for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Promotes Water Drainage: Properly patched areas facilitate efficient drainage, reducing the risk of water-related damage.
- Enhanced Safety: Patching repairs help eliminate hazards such as potholes and cracks, making your paved areas safer for everyone.
Our Proven Repair Methods
Colorado Pavement Solutions offers a variety of patching methods to address diverse asphalt repair needs. Our trained paving contractors use only high-quality products and advanced paving equipment on every project, and our expertise extends to the following techniques:
- Throw-and-roll: This method involves filling the damaged area with hot asphalt and then compacting it with heavy equipment to create a smooth surface.
- Semi-permanent patches: This method provides a short-term solution for various issues by filling damaged areas with a blend of hot asphalt and aggregate.
- Spray injection method: Ideal for more minor repairs, this method uses specialized equipment to fill cracks and voids with a polymer-modified asphalt emulsion.
- Full-depth patching: For more extensive damage, it involves removing the deteriorated area and replacing it with new material, restoring the pavement’s structural integrity.
These diverse patching methods allow us to tailor our solutions to the specific needs of local property owners, whether that’s a quick repair in colder weather or a permanent fix on a busy retail parking lot.