Littleton Concrete Driveway Replacement Project
This family in Littleton has 3 young boys that will be driving in the near future, so they wanted to replace some of their landscaping on the side of their house with a concrete pad for an area the kids can play basketball and ride their bikes, then park their cars when they are old enough to drive. We had to grade the dirt and haul off some landscape materials, then bring in some concrete road base to prepare for the 4″ concrete pad we poured.
Our team completed the following improvements:
- Removal of original concrete driveway
- Removal of landscaping to make room for driveway expansion
- Haul away of landscaping debris and old concrete
- Installation of concrete road base to prepare for new driveway
- Pouring of new 4″ concrete driveway pad