Concrete Ramp Replacement at The Denver Rescue Mission
At the Denver Rescue Mission, in Denver Colorado, we removed an old poorly arranged concrete access ramp, and reconfigured it. We also installed new concrete with a functional drain system, and a foundation for a new small building.
Our team completed the following improvements:
- Removal of poorly arranged concrete ramp
- Installation of new concrete sidewalk/steps
- Installation of properly sloped concrete ramp
- Installed proper drainage system
- Poured slab foundation for new building